The industrial style is one of the main trends in interior design that can be recreated with the Concrete Technique, which gives a natural and authentic look and makes contemporary environments unique.
• Concrete Base Step 1 (12427-12429)
• Concrete Colour Step 2 (12428-12430)
• Plastic spatula (14043)
• Water-based Finishing Wax 100 ml (12621)
1. BASE: Paint the entire surface with the Concrete Base Step 1. Work the surface with a crossed fan-like spatula movements and let it dry for 2 hours.
2. PATINA: Mix the Concrete Colour Step 2 with the Water-based Finishing Wax in a proportion ranging from 20% to 50% depending on the desired intensity. Let it dry for 2 hours.
FINISH: For greater protection and durability, apply one coat of Water-based Finishing Wax with a brush. Let it dry for 2 hours and polish the surface with a clean cloth.
TOOLS CLEANING: Water.